Wednesday 22 November 2017


These are my favourite biscuits if you have never tried them  I hope you do.


Screenshot 2017-11-10 at 10.00.39 AM.png
1 .favorite:mallowpuffs
I like mellow puffs because i like the flavor of yummy mouthwatering marshmallow and delicious chocolate on top.I also like them because they are sweet and tasty and squishy in my mouth.

Image result for louise slice2.favorite:louise slice
the best part about louise slice is the coconut and the jam.sometimes when i go to my nana's house she makes louise slice for me.i dont get it very often so it's a real treat for me.


                                     Afghans Image result for afghan biscuits
I like afghans because of all the CHOCOLATE.the 1 thing i just don't like  is the nut on top.once before a hockey game my mum bought me one with no nut but instead it had sprinkles.  

Mallowpuffs are my very favorite because there is marshmallow inside and chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment